About Building a RESTFul WCF service in asp.net from scratch course
In this course, you will learn how to build a RESTful WCF Service using ASP.NET. You will use Visual Studio.You will build your new service from the ground up.By the end of this course, you will be able to build the REST WCF Service by yourself, make GET & POST HTTP Requests with JQuery & AJAX and use your own custom classes with your new web service.
- Visual Studio any edition.
- You should have a little experience in building web applications in ASP.NET.
- You should have a little experience in C#.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build a RESTful WCF Service from scratch.
- Set up the Web.config and all necessary attributes and references
- Make GET & POST HTTP Requests with JQuery & AJAX
- Use custom classes with the WCF Service.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for students who have no experience in building a REST WCF Service.
Source code :
Course Link :
Please Share to help others learn for free!