Windows USB Blocker is a data leak prevention that lets you prevent users access to USB Mass Storage Device and registry files.
Default Password: 12345
- Disabling-Enabling USB Mass Storage Device
- Disabling-Enabling Registry Editing
- Put Access Mode from USB Storage Devices Policy to “Disabled” to prevent users access to USB Mass Storage and vice versa.
- Put Disable Regedit from Registry Editor Policy Checked to prevent users access to Registry Editor Policy
- If you want to enable the registry just reopen the application and be sure the registry box is unchecked and click accept.
If you are interested in buying the source code and having your own version of the application check the link below :