About Intro to advanced .NET topics course :
Its targeted mainly to beginners in .NET programmers, but even if you are an advanced programmer you may find some topics that will help you.In this course, I will introduce you to a several advanced .NET Topics.
I will start by describing three basic .NET topics as follows :
- .NET Program execution: you will see how a .NET program executes and how it differs from pre .NET .
- Garbage collector: you will understand the concept of garbage collector in .NET framework
- Strong name assemblies: in this lecture, you will understand the difference between weak and strong assemblies and you will know how to strong name your assemblies.
In the next section I will talk about some .NET APIs :
- WMI or Windows management instrumentation: you will learn how to implement WMI in your .NET applications.
- Performance counters: I will explain what is performance counters and how to use in .NET
- IMpersonation: you will understand the concept of impersonation.
Then in the third section, I will discuss two threading concepts:
- Background workers
And in the last section I will show you how to work with IL code by showing you how to use:
Course Link :
Please Share to help others learn for free!
More free courses?