The disk is write protected [Fix]
Hi everyone in this tutorial video I wanna show you how to fix the disk is a write-protected error for your disks drives like Pendrive, USB, sd card, hard disk or another external storage.
Follow the steps below:
1) Run CMD as administrator
2) Type diskpart
3) Type list disk
4) Type select disk x (where “x” the target drive)
5) Type detail disk
6) Type attributes disk set clear readonly
1) To remove the write protection, simply open your Start menu, and click on Run. Type in regedit and press Enter. This will open the registry editor.
2) The next step is to navigate to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies
3) Double-click the WriteProtect key located in the right side pane and set the value to 0. Go to the Data Value box and press OK.
To finish, simply restart your system, and then reconnect your USB pen drive to the computer.